The terms ‘Agnitio Education Systems India Pvt. Ltd.’, ‘Agnitio’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘we’ refers to ‘Agnitio, the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user, whether human, robot, crawler, spider, other piece of code or server, or otherwise.
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
2. Unless otherwise stated, ‘Agnitio and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
4. You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website.
- show any material from the website in public.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
6. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
7. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
8. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
9. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
10. Unauthorised use of this website may constitute an offence in Singapore, your jurisdiction or another jurisdiction and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
11. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
12. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
13. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
14. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
15. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
16. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
17. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
18. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
19. By using this website you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability are reasonable. If you don’t think they are reasonable you must stop using this website immediately.
20. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court of other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue to be in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.